Thursday’s Parents’ Evening

Dear Parents/Guardians

As the weather forecast is currently not looking good for Thursday evening/Friday morning, I wanted to send a quick email to let you know I am continually monitoring the weather forecast.  In order to ensure that staff can get home safely, I will make a decision by lunchtime tomorrow as to whether or not to postpone Thursday’s Parents’ Evening.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mr Garner


Recent Posts