Bubble B learning
Timetable for final two weeks
Because of various special events occuring, the timetable for the final two weeks of the year is outlined below.
Watch the video below where Mrs P explains how to complete any project work.
How to complete the project work.mp4
* Main activities will be outstanding curriculum (in school) and project work (at home) and occasionally alternative work when your bubble is in, if you continue to work from home (where content is not appropriate for online learning).
* Morning work - different work will be provided every week. The children working from home should complete this work before their main activities. The bubbles in school should not complete this work at home, as it will be completed in school.
* Daily reading - Mrs P or Miss Doncow will read out chapters from our class text. These videos are now available on Seesaw. Check your assignments.
* Weekly maths and English homework will continue to be set until the end of term. All bubbles should mark this work at home (answers will be provided) and homework books should not be brought into school. Alternative morning work for the bubbles in school will be provided.
* Core curriculum revision is available in the revision folder. Discuss with your family how much of this work you will complete.
* Seesaw - only post the main activity work or project work please.
* With project work, there are enough activities on the project sheet to do three activities a day. You can add to this if you choose, by being creative with the theme and coming up with your own activities. If we love your ideas, with your permission, we will share them with the rest of your bubble!
* Any questions, get in touch on Seesaw and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Mrs P & Miss Doncow