Home Learning during School Closure
During School Closure, we will set work for the children to complete at home.
Each week there will be a timetable of the activities for the week and each day those activities will be uploaded to the subject pages below.
Timetable for week commencing 30th March 2020
Timetable for week commencing 23rd March
First News Newspaper
The Masked Musician game has BEGUN! Go to the 'Music' section to read the clues and see the videos.
Email in your guesses and play along!
Useful websites for Home Learning
Educational Youtube Videos
- Crash Course Kids
- Science Channel
- SciShow Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Free School
- Geography Focus
- Kids Learning Tube
- Geeek Gurl Diaries
- Mike Likes Science
- Science Max
Below are some more ideas of things you can do at home to keep the children's brains ticking over during isolation periods.
- Lots of board games, library books (and Kindle), tinkering/upcycling with household junk, etc.
- *Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities.
- *Pretend to travel the world..Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums.
- *This is the awesome free curriculum that we use. Everything from preschool activities to 12th grade is here!
- *List of thinking games by grade: https://allinonehomeschool.com/thinking/
Please access this if you need to and most importantly look after your mental and physical wellbeing during this difficult time.