Previous Home Learning - use Bubbles now
Timetable for Year 6:
Peer Mentors - letter from Miss Barnes
Here is a reflection questionnaire for this year's Peer Mentors to complete from Miss Barnes. You can either post them on your journal in Seesaw and I will pass them onto Miss Barnes or email them to me and I will forward them to Miss Barnes.
First News Newspaper
Useful websites for Home Learning
Educational Youtube Videos
- Crash Course Kids
- Science Channel
- SciShow Kids
- National Geographic Kids
- Free School
- Geography Focus
- Kids Learning Tube
- Geeek Gurl Diaries
- Mike Likes Science
- Science Max
Below are some more ideas of things you can do at home to keep the children's brains ticking over during isolation periods.
- Lots of board games, library books (and Kindle), tinkering/upcycling with household junk, etc.
- *Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities.
- *Pretend to travel the world..Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums.
- *This is the awesome free curriculum that we use. Everything from preschool activities to 12th grade is here!
- *List of thinking games by grade: https://allinonehomeschool.com/thinking/
Please access this if you need to and most importantly look after your mental and physical wellbeing during this difficult time.