Please complete the sheet that was given out on Monday. Return on Friday 13/3.
Spelling pattern '-cian' with jobs and professions e.g. musician, politician, technician. Spelling Frame no 13.
Out on Friday 13/3, to return Thursday 19/3. Please complete Schofield and Sims Test 11. Please also complete the sessions set on Times Tables Rockstars.
Pupils are expected to read daily. Please record all reading in your child's Reading Record (remember this can include other texts read at home). Please remember that it is important to listen to your child read aloud whatever their age - and to read aloud to them. Please take time to discuss new vocabulary when reading.
1. Each week, pupils must complete their Times Tables Rockstars homework.
2. In addition, there will either be:
- Mental Maths book homework or
- Work to complete on a sheet or
- An online game to consolidate learning
1. Grammar Homework will usually be set from the Grammar Workbooks. Sometimes alternative work will be set such as a writing task, research or an online game.
2. Pupils must also practise spellings - both their 6 common exception words and spelling patterns (which can be practised on SpellingFrame.co.uk)