STEM Week w/c 24/2/20
Please remember to bring in a clean, empty plastic bottle for Monday 24/2 - thank you!
Out on Friday 14/2, to return Thursday 27/2. Complete the 'fractions greater than one' sheet. Please also complete the sessions set on Times Tables Rockstars. (Next week is optional as no homework is set in the holidays. Please complete TT Rockstars for w/c 24/2.)
Pupils are expected to read daily. Please record all reading in your child's Reading Record (remember this can include other texts read at home). Please remember that it is important to listen to your child read aloud whatever their age - and to read aloud to them. Please take time to discuss new vocabulary when reading.
1. Each week, pupils must complete their Times Tables Rockstars homework.
2. In addition, there will either be:
- Mental Maths book homework or
- Work to complete on a sheet or
- An online game to consolidate learning
1. Grammar Homework will usually be set from the Grammar Workbooks. Sometimes alternative work will be set such as a writing task, research or an online game.
2. Pupils must also practise spellings - both their 6 common exception words and spelling patterns (which can be practised on SpellingFrame.co.uk)