Maths Homework out Fri 30/11 return Fri 6/12
Pupils are expected to read daily. Please record all reading in your child's Reading Record (remember this can include other texts read at home). Please remember that it is important to listen to your child read aloud whatever their age - and to read aloud to them.
1. Each week, pupils heed to complete their Times Tables Rockstars homework.
2. In addition, there will either be:
- Mental Maths book homework or
- Work to complete on a sheet or
- An online game to consolidate learning
1. Grammar Homework will usually be set from the Grammar Workbooks. Sometimes alternative work will be set.
2. Pupils must also practise spellings - both their 6 common exception words and spelling patterns (which can be practised on SpellingFrame.co.uk)