Pupils are expected to read daily. Please remember that it is important to listen to your child read aloud whatever their age - and to read aloud to them. Please take time to discuss new vocabulary when reading.
1. Each week, pupils must complete their Times Tables Rockstars homework.
2. In addition, there will either be:
- Mental Maths book homework or
- Work to complete on a sheet or
- An online game to consolidate learning
1. Grammar Homework will usually be set from the Grammar Workbooks. Sometimes alternative work will be set such as a writing task, research or an online game.
2. Pupils must also practise spellings - both their 6 common exception words and spelling patterns (which can be practised on SpellingFrame.co.uk)