W/C 30.03.20 This half-term, we have been learning about the life processes of plants and animals. Have a look at the attached powerpoint slide.
Science - Life Processes project work
W/C 23.03.20 Draw a detailed map of your theme park. Remember to include a key. Make a 3D model of your theme park.
W/C 30.03.20 Draw a detailed map of Woodrow, including a key. You can use their website if it helps. If you are feeling creative, you could make it 3D.
Art Challenge assigned on Seesaw on Thursday 2nd April .
You have until Monday 20th April to complete it.
Here are a few links to just a few art galleries or museums that you might like to visit, whilst thinking about your art challenge. There are many more that you could go to. Maybe you could take your family on a virtual tour of the best bits!
At the moment we are all thinking about staying healthy! We know that we need to have a balance of exercise and a healthy diet. It is also important that both our minds and bodies are healthy.
Think about what you can do to stay healthy! Watch the following clips:
Try keeping your own 'Healthy Me Diary' and include in here what you've done to be healthy. This could include:
- Recipes of meals that you've cooked/eaten (you could include labelled pictures/photos of your meals)
- Physical activities that you've taken part in e.g. workouts, gardening, dancing, yoga
- You could have a go at writing some of your own meditations!
- Describe the activities that you've done that have made you happy e.g. write a review of a film that you've watched with your family or write a review of a game that you've played
- Perhaps you could try and grow some of your own herbs, fruit or vegetables! Mrs Andrews planted some fruit and vegetable seeds with her children this week.
Follow the instructions given by Miss Legassick and complete your music work.
You could watch the videos at the bottom of this page.
You could also take part in 'The Masked Musician'! Have a look at the Music page for more details.
Try to listen to music every day. Remember that there are many different types of music to listen to from jazz music to country music. Which do you prefer? Have fun and have a dance too!
Spend time either inside or outside being active. You can choose to complete one of Mr Mettler's activities, our fitness activities or you can visit these websites for ideas.
Try to spend at least 30 mins per day being active.
Have a go at some of these activities from Mrs Colville - your French Teacher.